21 Jun Scrap Pricing June 2017
Welcome back to the Ely Enterprises Blog!
2017 scrap pricing is chugging along, let’s take a look at some facts and figures from the June issue of Recycling Today:
AMM Midwest Scrap Index, No. 1 Busheling (blue circles): All prices are effective the 10th of the month or the following Monday if the 10th falls on the weekend. RMDAS Ferrous Scrap Price Index (black squares): Per gross ton for No. 2 shredded scrap, defined as 0.17 percent or greater copper content, effective the 20th of each respective buy month.
“Take a look at www.amm.com/pricing/methodology for more info on their methods for pricing”
Some average scrap pricing from around the country courtesy of the guys from the IScrap App”
- Grand Island, NE: Aluminum Cans, $0.47 per lb (6/7)
- Kaukauna, WI: Aluminum Cans, $0.43 per lb (6/6)
- Castroville, CA: Bare Bright, $1.30 per lb (6/6)
- Minneapolis, MN: #1 Tubing, $2.10 per lb (6/6)
- Minneapolis, MN: Brass, $1.53 per lb (6/6)
- Pacific, WA: Stainless Steel, $0.30 per lb (6/6)
- Oakland, CA: Power Supplies, $0.12 per lb (6/6)
- Warner Robins, GA: Insulated Copper Wire, $0.50 per lb (6/6)