13 Oct Ely Enterprises, Inc. Welcomes Craig Parr, Sales Manager
Craig Parr Brings over 40 Years’ of Experience in Pneumatic Conveying Systems both Dense Phase and Dilute Phase.
September 28, 2020, Lorain, OH – Ely Enterprises is proud to announce Craig Parr as the Company’s Sales Manager, Pneumatic Conveying Division. Parr will be responsible for Sales Leadership with his main objective being the field analysis, design, and sales of used/re-conditioned/ and new Pneumatic Conveying Systems and Material Handling Solutions as the application dictates to tie into our existing line of Balers and Compactors.
He joins the Ely Enterprises’ Team from multiple Material Handling System Suppliers where he served as Sales Manager and was responsible for:
- System Audits (visual inspection, and airflow & static pressure analysis) to determine issues on existing systems not performing (on any type and manufacture of system to determine what system components can be reused, and what components need to be replaced to get the system back up to full performance).
- Determining the best System design approach to the application.
- Performed system design calculations and equipment selection.
- Performed System Pricing and Cost Analysis.
- Selection and Maintaining of a Degreed Engineered Sales Representative Network to better serve the Customers locally.
- Over-seeing Application Engineers and Estimators, and Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time to meet outage dates.
“The addition of Parr will be an asset and further the goals of the company by providing another capability to our product lines which will enable us to better service our customers,” said Ken Ely, President at Ely Enterprises, Inc. He will bring a fresh perspective and approach into this industry segment.
Parr brings over 40 years of experience in the following Industries and will enable us to provide the “TurnKey” systems necessary to bring the product from the source to the end receptacle (Baler, Compactor) as already supplied by Ely Enterprises: Pulp & Paper, Corrugated, Folding Carton, Plastics/Film/Foil, Non-Wovens, Printing/Envelopes, and Labels (including exposed adhesives). The addition of being able to provide used/re-conditioned systems with warranties allows us to meet your Project Budget with full performance guarantees. We are more than excited to have him apart of the Ely Enterprises’ team!
About Ely Enterprises, Inc.
Since 1981, Ely Enterprises has been one of the nation’s leading suppliers of New and Used Recycling Equipment, Waste Handling Systems, and Services to distribution centers, scrap yards, recycling centers, retail operations, paper and packaging plants and industrial facilities throughout the world. Whether you need recycling equipment, service, parts, or wire, Ely Enterprises is at your service. Call 888-8-BALERS or visit elyent.com.