Ely Enterprises offers an expansive array of auto-tie horizontal balers for use in multiple industries for diverse recycling efforts. We feature equipment from manufacturers such as Harris, American Baler, Balemaster and more.
These well-designed baling systems can keep up with high-volume needs without even breaking a mechanical sweat. Maximum output with minimum labor is what you and your team will experience with any of our auto-tie horizontal balers.
Some of the durable recycling equipment features include touch-screen controls for easy use by your team, dual coolers, and fully automatic, “hands-off” operations from loading to tying to help reduce your labor costs.
When buying your next Auto-Tie Horizontal Baler, consider questions and variables like:
• How should the cardboard be prepped before loading in the baler?
• How many tons can a baler process per hour?
• What are the equipment weight restrictions?
• What is the best way to load products into the baler?
• How much open floor space is needed to properly install the baler so it can be a valuable part of operations?
Isn’t it time you consider an auto-tie baler for your critical recycling needs?