About Our Equipment
Manufacturers of quality on-site balers and other recycling equipment have been recognized for quality and innovation for decades. Product offerings include auto-tie balers, manual-tie balers, two-ram balers, MRF systems, conveyors, vertical balers, auger-style compactors, and a wide array of other options for virtually any application.
Why Buy a Reconditioned Horizontal Baler from Ely Enterprises?
We understand that all businesses operate on a tight budget and that the higher cost of a new horizontal baler can stop you from getting the equipment you need. At Ely Enterprises, you can get a fully-reconditioned horizontal baler for an affordable price—helping you conserve cash.
When you purchase a used horizontal baler from us, you’re getting a high-quality piece of equipment from a trusted and respected company. Every reconditioned unit we sell is fully inspected, reconditioned, tested for safety and comes with a 90-day warranty on parts and labor.
You get much more than quality equipment at an affordable price. You will have direct access to a seasoned team of engineers and service technicians dedicated to helping you every step of the way.
- Initial consultation
- Shipping and installation
- Ongoing support
- Preventive maintenance
Ensuring You Get the Best
To ensure you buy the best used horizontal baler for your application, there are several items we inspect and service prior to making it available for sale. These items include:
- There’s nothing more important than the safety of your employees. We make sure all of the machine’s safety features are in working order.
- All controls and electronics must be in good condition and fully operational.
- The used horizontal baler’s frame needs to be solid and free from any damage that might jeopardize its strength and integrity.
- For balers with knives, all precision cutting gaps need to meet the original specs.
- The age of the product matters. When properly maintained, a used horizontal baler should have significant lifetime cycles left in it.